Any modern woman dreams of smooth and delicate skin without unwanted hair. For this, ladies use different methods of depilation, each of which has different effectiveness, advantages, and disadvantages. Recently, sugaring has begun to be in great demand. If the procedure is done correctly, you can get rid of unwanted hair for 3-4 weeks. So what is sugaring for hair removal?
Table of Contents
What is Sugaring
Sugaring is a method of removing unwanted hair using sugar paste. The paste is evenly distributed over the body and applied against hair growth. The master removes the paste in the direction of hair growth. Therefore, the sugaring procedure causes minimal discomfort compared to waxing and is suitable even for women with sensitive skin and a low pain threshold. With the help of sugar paste, you can treat any part of the body such as the legs, arms, armpits, and bikini area, and also solve a rather delicate issue with facial hairs.
To effectively remove hair with sugar paste, the length of the hair must be ¼-⅕ inches. Sugar paste, when properly applied, completely envelops the hairs and removes them along with the root. This helps to avoid ingrown hairs, which is very common for women who prefer waxing. With regular sugaring procedures, hair growth slows down and they become weaker and sparse, so each time sugaring brings less and less discomfort.
Benefits of Sugaring
Removing body hair with sugar paste is popular for a reason. The main advantage of sugaring is its technique, due to which the skin is less injured and the hairs do not break off and then do not grow in, which eliminates the appearance of pimples and irritation. Other benefits of sugaring:
- A high-quality sugar paste has an absolutely natural composition, which minimizes the risk of allergic reactions.
- Simplicity and safety of the procedure.
- A minimum level of discomfort and pain. Is sugar waxing less painful, you may want to know. Yes, it’s less painful than waxing.
- Together with unwanted hair, sugar paste removes dead skin cells, providing a light peeling effect.
- The long-term result. How long does a sugar wax last, you may ask? The answer is up to 3-4 weeks, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism.
- Due to the affordable cost, every woman can visit the sugaring master.
How does sugaring hair removal work? It is a very important question to discuss. There are several sugaring techniques, each of which has its own characteristics:
- Spatula technique. Hair removal is carried out using a special sugaring spatula. For this technique, masters advise using a paste of medium or hard consistency. With a spatula technique, the skin is pre-treated with an antiseptic. Then, using a spatula, the composition is evenly applied against hair growth. After a few seconds, the paste is removed with a spatula. The epidermis needs to be slightly stretched. Master picks up a corner of the paste with a spatula and removes it according to hair growth.
- Bandage technique. This is an effective method of depilation using sugar paste, in which the working material is removed from the skin using strips of paper or fabric. The paste is applied in a thin layer with a wooden or sterilized metal spatula. The method is used both on large areas (arms and legs), where the direction of hair growth is quite consistent, and for sensitive areas (bikini, armpits, and face).
- Manual technique. For classic manual sugaring, a medium-density paste is used. It is rolled up into a small ball and smeared with fingers against hair growth. Hands should be in gloves because the heat of the skin melts the sugar mixture. After a few seconds, with a quick and sharp movement, the master removes the sticky strip in the direction of hair growth. The manual technique requires high professionalism.
Types of Sugaring Pastes
To understand what sugar wax is, you need to know more information about sugar pastes. There are several types of sugaring pastes, each of which has certain features and scope of use:
- This type is good to work in cool rooms with cold hands. It is suitable for treating large areas and in bandage techniques. The soft paste is mixed with the hard paste to obtain the optimum consistency. It is often used to remove fluffy thin hairs, including on the face.
- It is the most used sugaring paste. The paste can be applied by hand or with a spatula. It is more often used for the depilation of arms, legs, and armpits.
- High-density. This paste has a very thick consistency. It is most often used for the depilation of coarse hair in the bikini area and the armpits. You can work with it in very warm rooms and with hot hands. The paste is more suitable for manual technique.
Large Assortment of Sugar Pastes from Sugaring Factory
The quality of the procedure largely depends on the sugar paste for waxing used. Sugaring Factory is a popular sugar paste manufacturer that has been on the market for over 7 years. The company produces cosmetics but treats its product as a tool that customers work with.
The Sugaring Factory is committed to offering the highest quality sugar pastes and attracting first-hand workers who will stay in business for a long time. Sugaring Factory offers all types of sugar pastes:
- soft paste;
- medium-density paste;
- high-density paste;
- all-purpose paste.
We offer a sugar paste hair removal kit which you can find following the link https://sugaringfactory.com/whole-sale. The kits are perfect for both individual masters and beauty salons.
For the manufacture of sugar paste, only natural ingredients (sugar, water, and citric acid) are used. The pastes do not contain allergens, dyes, and chemicals, so they are absolutely safe to use. The product does not require preheating, so burns during the sugaring procedure are excluded.
Unlike other methods of removing unwanted hair, sugaring has a minimum number of contraindications, which include:
- individual intolerance to glucose, honey, lemon, and vegetable resins;
- skin diseases (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and herpes)
- infectious diseases;
- rosacea and varicose veins in 2-3 stages;
- skin lesions and neoplasms.
During pregnancy, sugaring is undesirable if the woman has sensitive skin or a low pain threshold. But if a woman has done sugaring before, then she can afford such cosmetic procedures.
The key to a successful procedure is the professionalism of the master and high-quality sugar paste. With the right approach, sugaring will allow you to get smooth skin for several weeks without side effects and discomfort.